Saturday, January 20, 2007

Because Trish is Complicated Enough.

Well, you don't know that unless you know me. But I guess even if you do know me, maybe I'm not all that complicated. Or maybe it's just 'cause you don't know me that well.

Do I even know myself that well?

I do know that I like sleepytime tea.

I'm trying to come up with a new nickname. A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, it used to be Foof. My brother gave me that name after I came back from a 4th-grade camping trip and told him about Little Bunny Foo-Foo. He loved that story.

In 6th grade, I was called Ninja. My math / P.E. teacher, Pitter, called me Ninja during a rough game of pillow hockey where I unexpectedly threw myself into the middle of a fight for the pucky thing.

Foof and Ninja kinda stuck around for a while...but not really as good serious everyone-knows-you-by-your-nickname names. My hubby calls me Boo, 'cause I kinda act like the little girl from Monsters, Inc. I like Boo, but it's not for everyone to call me.

And now I'm searching for something appropriate yet fun for people to call me. TeeRish is my flickr name (check me out!), but it just doesn't have that zazz, y'know? My darling co-workers offered to call me Chunky or Chubbs (which I quite like!)...so maybe I'll try those.

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay welcome to blogging land! It's your own personal space to do, say and show whatever you want...and no one can tell you otherwise. It's almost the last place left to do that in the world.

How about Tee-Dawg? 'Sup Tee-Dawg?

Chunk also entertains me though.